Tell a Friends

Tell a Friend

Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

*** My Friend ***

I'm so happy you are my friend

I thank God for you each day

You are only an e-mail away,

We are friends now until the end.

We may never meet down here

But at the Jordan river we will share.

You are truly one of a kind,

When I talk to God, you're on my mind.

God knew I would need a special friend

I thank Him for sending you my way.

Just know that I love you dearly,

I pray God's love in your heart to stay.

You make my days happy and bright

Sending e-mail across the miles

You always know just what to say,

Your kind words make me smile.

I find strength in good days and bad

And when the clouds are hanging low,

God says, hold on a little longer child,

I'm sending trials to help you grow.

- LoveNismi (Ansh Rav)

0 comments: