Tell a Friends

Tell a Friend

Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love you...

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention.
When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you.
When you cried you had my urge to hold you.
When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."
"Love is the condition in which the happiness of
Another person is essential to your own."
"The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
"You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes,
And her eyes everywhere in the world."
"Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life"
"If I could be anything in the world
I would want to be a teardrop because
I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks,
And die on your lips."
"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir,
Once given never forgotten, never let it disappears."
"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence"
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
"How can a woman are expected to be happy with a man who insists
On treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."
"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
Because reality is finally better than your dreams." - LoveNismi ( Ansh Rav)

0 comments: