Tell a Friends

Tell a Friend

Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Kiss

A Kiss
A Kiss so soft, so gentle, so beautiful, that I wouldn't forget
A kiss that was led on the cheeks through my soft lips
A kiss so wonderful, so true, so in love that came from my heart
A kiss that made me smile and my eyes sparkles
A kiss that should be kept inside and never out. Only between me and you for the rest of our lives
A passionate kiss that will be a memmory that you are my first
Warm hot chocolate
With Marshmellows
Rainy Days
With Rainbows
Lost in novels
With romance of course
In your arms
With feelings of comfort
Lips almost touching
With nervousness and wanting
2 Inches More
With that lips will be touching
Our first kiss
With waiting now happening
FinallyWith You
It was worth it all

0 comments: