Tell a Friends

Tell a Friend

Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kissing

Kissing
"Your kisses take me to starry heights!"
"If a kiss could say just how i love you... My lips would be on yours forever!"
"Lots of Kisses, hugs and all My love just for You."
"Your kisses make me go..."
"Kisses to say...With each day I fall more in love with you..."
"Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you."
"I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me."
"Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location."
"I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss."
"A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one."
"A kiss from you makes life worth living."
"When i met you I didn't know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me."
"By my eyes I met youBy my soft hands I touched youBy my lips I kissed youBy my heart I loved you!"
"If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about."
"When my lips touch yours, I float among the clouds as if I were an angel."
"I was not kissing your lips... I was telling your lips a secret."
"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine."
"You have kissed my lips, and left an imprint on my heart."
"A kiss for you, a kiss for me, and a kiss for our love."
"A kiss is like chocolate cake... once you've had it you can never get enough."

0 comments: